ri:val Knowledge Base
Newsletter September 2013
- A statistical view on success rates
Newsletter April 2013
Newsletter August 2012
Newsletter February 2012
- Sensitivities in valuation
Newsletter October 2011
Newsletter September 2011
- Phase 2a and 2b transition probabilities
Newsletter August 2011
- How to determine fair option agreement terms?
Newsletter May 2011
- Early-stage project valuation myths
Newsletter February 2011
- NPV vs. rNPV
- Deal Analysis: CellGenesys - Takeda
Newsletter January 2011
- Survey on discount rates in biotech
- Should we discount by project or by company? (continued)
Newsletter December 2010
- Should we discount by project or by company?
- Deal Analysis: Adnexus - BMS
Newsletter August 2010
- Black's risk-free discounting rule
- Deal Analysis: Ardea - Bayer
Newsletter May 2010
- How Biotech Stocks Behave
- Deal Analysis: Plexxikon - Roche
Newsletter March 2010
- Why drug prices must be high
- Deal Analysis: Celldex - Pfizer
Newsletter January 2010
- Staged Take-Overs: New Deal Structure on the Rise
- Risk Premium
- Deal Analysis: KyowaKirin - Amgen
Newsletter November 2009
- Biotech Success Rates: NCEs vs. Biologicals
- Real Options: Dos and Don'ts
Newsletter July 2009
- Optimal Portfolio Structure
- Employee Stock Option Plans
Newsletter March 2009
- Biotech Success Rates: Going the Wrong Way
- Early-Stage Licensing: How to Determine Sublicensing Terms
Newsletter December 2008
- Avance Survey on Financial Crisis and Impact on Pharma and Biotech Companies
- Funny Valuations
Newsletter September 2008
- Why are royalties up-tiered?
- Arbitrary Terminal Value
Newsletter July 2008
- P/E Ratio for Biotech Valuation.
- Multi-Indication Deals - How to Value Them.
Newsletter May 2008
- Co-Development Deals - How to determine a Fair Share?
- Biotech Taxes - Effects on Valuation?
Newsletter March 2008
- Reading Deals - How to Interpret Licensing Deals
- Non-Dilutive Financing Alternatives
Newsletter January 2008
- Forecasting Sales - Competition Scenarios
- Discount Rates in Pharma and Biotech
Newsletter December 2007
- Discovery & Preclinical Deals: What's realistic?
- The US$ 1 bio drug. A fairytale
To take advantage of ri:val software or
to learn how ri:val can benefit you, contact us by phone or email us
Find out about having a personal or online demo.
Get on the ri:val mailing list and sign up for our email newsletter
to discover what's new about ri:val and topical industry information.